http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I need to buy a CD

I have a habit of buying CDs. Normally it's at least one CD per week, most likely it'll be two and when it's a good week I can end up buying 5. It all depends on the time of the year as artists tend to come out with albums at the same time.

But for the past 3 weeks I haven't bought a CD. The last CD I bought was Mark Ronson's Version and that was via Amazon. I'm not sure why I haven't bought anything lately, but it's getting to me now. I need to buy a CD.

Not sure what to buy though. It'll probably end up being an impulse buy, to buy a CD just for the sake of buying it and then ending up listening to it once or twice. I have loads of CDs that I have only listened once or twice (Architecture in Helsinki, Catatonia's Paper Scissor Stone, Manic Street Preachers' Know Your Enemy, Leaves' Angela Test just to name a few).

So what to get?

Travis' The Boy With No Name?
The Nightwatchman?
The latest Queens of The Stone Age?
Bjork's Volta?

I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home