http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's been a while

It's been a while since I last blogged.

The reason of the hiatus was mainly because I was "disconnected" for the past 3.5 weeks. A big event in my personal life followed by a 2 week holiday in the sun disconnected me from the trials and tribulations of normal reality. Instead I was in my own world and did not have the means and the time to blog.

Anyway, there are some topics I want to blog about and I will try to do so when and if I have time (probably next week at work where there is fuck all to do as everybody's gone on their Christmas holidays):
  • Axl Rose finally releasing Guns N Roses' Chinese Democracy after 17 years wait (The Spaghetti Incident?! is not counted as a new album).
  • Whale Sharks, as I saw one during my vacation.
  • The new Airbus A380. Yes, it is a bit of old news but I flew in one and it's worth a post.
  • Real Madrid becoming the new Barcelona as they bought another Dutchman, this time it's Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.
  • The year-end top 5 (or 10) albums, picking them out from the list on the right.
  • And maybe some other bits & pieces.
Until then, get yourself ready for Christmas. Be prepared to be crushed in stores by panicked last-minute gift buyers (including myself - I still have to get gifts for the in-laws) and be ready to hear Last Christmas over and over and over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home